With Gradelink you can stay updated on your child’s academic progress at school and get information on upcoming assignments such as assignment descriptions and due dates. The following information is available to you when you log in to Gradelink:
- Current grade in each class
- Current GPA for the term, if applicable
- Descriptions, grades, and teacher comments for graded assignments
- Descriptions and due dates for upcoming assignments
- Assignment handouts or documents (attachments)
- Email alerts you can configure for grades and attendance
- Attendance information
- Transcript information, if applicable
- To access this information go to gradelink website (https://www.gradelink.com) and click the Login button in the top right of the page. Then use the following information to access your account:
During Back-to-School night, each student’s family will receive its Family Login and Student Login information. After you first log in, you should verify that your email is up-to-date. We also recommend that you change your password periodically.
Gradelink is supported by current versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome. If you have trouble logging into Gradelink due to password issues or your account being locked please contact school office. School administers all student accounts and can reset your password or unlock your account if needed.