Apply to Elite Preparatory Academy and take the first step in your journey to success.
How to Apply
To be considered for enrollment:
- Complete the application form for admission.
- Include your most recent school transcripts – scanned document is acceptable
- Submit application fee $200. We accept credit card, check, or wire transfer
- Email the information and document to Admissions@ElitePrep.us
You may wish to include TOEFL, SSAT, or SLEP scores. These test scores are helpful but not required. Upon enrollment, students will take an assessment test to determine if English as a Second Language (ESL) course will be required and a placement test to determine any makeup classes that may be needed.
The grade the student was accepted into may not be the grade the student is allowed to attend. It all depends upon the evaluation of the students by their teachers and school officials.
In order to be considered for admission, your application and all supporting documents must be received by the following dates:
2017 Fall semester (starting in September) – July 31, 2017
2018 Spring semester (starting in January) – November 30, 2017
Student Health Insurance
- ISO International Student Insurance
- Envisage International Student Insurance
- PSI International Student & Scholar Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Help Guide
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
If accepted, your acceptance letter and I-20 visa application will usually arrive in two weeks. You can request these documents via express mail for an additional USD $50.
The spring semester starts in January and fall semester start in September, please check the date on your I-20. You may come earlier at the cost of $875 per week or $150 per day which includes room and board and tuitions.